• To all students who received letters about Student Success Academy… please hand in your registration forms to your house office ASAP. Don’t forget – snacks will be provided!
• Any 8th Grade Student interested in playing football at the high school next year should sing in on the poster outside the boy’s locker room in yellow wing
• The Animal Protection Club will meet afterschool on Wednesdays in 24W.
• Feeling alone or know someone who is? Think you are an outsider or someone that is often misunderstood or discriminated against? Want to create positive changes in your community while also making new friends? Come join us on Mondays after school in the Innovation Lab.
• There are only 2 months left to buy your yearbook! Please see the house offices, Mrs. Lavelle or Mrs. McCann for more info!
• The first meeting for students interested in helping with stage crew for the Drama Club’s production of Beauty and the Beast Jr. is Thursday 3/2. This meeting is for students interested in helping with lighting, sound, stage hands, and those who would be interested in helping to create props. Late bus passes will be issued. Any questions, please see Miss Fitz in 39 Black.
• 2/27 thru 3/2 – Spring Book Fair
• 2/28 – SeaPerch open practice from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm for JFK and any other schools interested
Have an awesome weekend!!